Sunday, August 17, 2008

TTV: My New Love

(or... The Wonders of the World Wide Web)
(or... Guess who has a new hobby!!?)

:) What is it...I think... melodramas that have alternate titles? why is that? I never quite understood...maybe the writers of melodramas are fickle.
Anyway...as I was bloghopping last night I came accross this wonderful thing known as TTV or "Through The Viewfinder." I was reading this article and was like "hey...I think we have one of those Kodak Duaflex cameras in our little collection!"
:) Thanks, Mom!

And...since I am married to the master of building things out of foamcore, we promptly put together the light-blocking contraption and were well on our way. :) So basically, if you're saying to yourself, "I don't get it." ...ttv is taking pictures with one camera "through the viewfinder" of another camera! It's actually really fun...and addictive! Here are a few more blurry shots...I have unsteady hands, I'll try some outdoor shots later hopefully! :) The above article also shows how to clean the dust and dirt out of the camera, so Jason is gonna help me with that sometime. :)

...and a scrapbook layout featuring a TTV shot of my Sweetie working on the website. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

That is cool!!!

August 17, 2008 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

neato mosquito!

August 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

:) I always knew you were a bit odd!

August 27, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com