Wednesday, August 13, 2008

*to-do planner*


Kelly Purkey did a homework planner class at 2 peas last week that was just too cute to pass up! I am not usually one to make "altered items" because although I love STUFF, I really despise clutter, but hey, if it's something USEFUL, why not glue paper and pretty things all over it!? :) Now, I don't go to school, so I didn't do a homework planner, but I am a major list-maker.....if I don't have a list to check things off on, I get nothing done! (...or I feel like I haven't got anything to show for it!) So, I made a to-do planner to keep my to-do list, a calendar, a shopping list...and whatever else I come up with!

One of my favorite things about Kelly's planner was the rub-ons on the clear dividers, I thought it looked really fun! So, when I ordered my supplies I picked out a set of rub-ons...the ones I used are Heidi Grace, and basically built my planner around them...with the different blues and a little red and pink in the rubs I decided on the blue boutique papers by Sassafras Lass, I just LOVE that paper line! And I just used various other scraps for the papers behind my dividers, and stamped the section names. (he he, all my fingertips are red today!)




:) This was a totally fun little project!
Thanks, Kelly!

*edited to add* The section titles are stampled with the Fontwerks Fling Alphabet my total all-time favorite alphabet stamp set, I LOVE them!

7 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

LOVE it!!! I'm all for pretty-ing up something that's useful :-) Oh, and I'm totally with you - if I don't have a list to check off, I get nothing done!

August 13, 2008 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That's a good idea! I don't make lists but if I had a book like that maybe I would.

August 13, 2008 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger EliseBlaha said...

how did you get those red words? are those stamps?
i love them.

looks great!

August 13, 2008 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

That is SO cute!!!!!

August 13, 2008 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

Totally adorable book, and I also want to know about the red words! Love the rub ons on the acetate...

August 14, 2008 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The section titles are stamped with the Fontwerks Fling Alphabet stamp set, my all-time favorite alpha-stamps! :)

August 14, 2008 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

i think i should hire you to make my agenda for next year. Whatcha think? It's a big task!

August 27, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com