Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beautiful Card!


Anne sent me her first couple of cards using Apple Blossom Studio stamps, and I am just super impressed! I love all the layering she used here, and the fact that she used three different stamps on one card! :) When I see cards like this I get terribly jealous of others' card-making abilities!

I can't wait to start adding her work to the gallery! This weekend we will be working on making the gallery "dynamic." :) Heh, that means that you will be able to search the gallery for creations by designer, by stamp used, or by category (layout, card, or project.) And when I say "we" it really means my web-genius of a Sweetie-pie. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger lanes said...

Wow, that is beautiful! :)

August 12, 2008 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That is uber cool! I would totally buy a card like that!

August 12, 2008 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Cool card!

August 12, 2008 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

A bit late, but that's an amazing card! Very adorable.

August 26, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com