Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Favorites

Today I thought I would share a few of my favorite snacky things!

Fisrt of all, I'm pretty much always in the mood for a Toaster Strudel....and they have a new boston creme pie flavor that I LOVE! But...I only really eat these about once a week, cause lets face it, they're not great for you, but delicious nonetheless. ...and they're super fun cause you can write things with your frosting! :)

Second, I've told you about my love for these peach mango crisps by Flat Earth, they're super yummy and actually have fruit in them....I think something like half a serving in every ounce!

Probably what I snack on most often is baby carrots...they're cheap, easy, and have virtually no calories!

And lastly, Edy's Berry Rainbow Sherbet. I used to buy just a big tub of the store brand raspberry sherbet to use in our smoothies, and one day when I was shopping, they were all out, and this was on sale, so I tried it, and I've never gone back. This stuff is to die for!

Last time I did Friday Favorites I mentioned the Fiskars stamp press and lots of people had questions about it....well, I'm not so much the video-making type (I still have video of Timmy from Christmas on my camera cause iPhoto doesn't take the video off!) but I found this one on youtube...enjoy!


And a layout I did this morning, of course, using the stamp press! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Awe cute scrap! I've been wanting to try those mango crisp things. I have to say that I really like yogurt as a snack. You don't have to do anything but grab a spoon!

August 15, 2008 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Mmmm, this post is making me hungry!! (and that's hard to do these days!) I'm going to go get a 10:30 pm snack :)

August 16, 2008 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Cool page! And I love baby carrots too, they are so yummy!

August 17, 2008 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Fun page! Thanks for the explanation of the stamp press. It seems so easy to use!

August 27, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com