Friday, August 8, 2008

The Apple Blossom Design Team!

Wow....I never imagined how hard it would be to to choose a design team! I truly wish I could have asked every applicant to join us, and I appreciate the artwork that everyone sent me! I feel so honored that so many talented designers wanted to work with our stamps!

That being said, it was too difficult to narrow it down to just three or four, so I have asked five new designers to join Anne House on our new design team!

Kadee Morrison makes the most stunning cards, she knocked my socks off with her submissions, and she makes wonderful instructional videos for her blog that I find very helpful!

Beth Jarrett makes beautiful layouts with so much fun detail you could look at them for hours, and I love what she does in making her own embellishments!

Elise Blaha is truly a creative soul with a fun artsy style, and she does fantastic things with letterpress, many of which you can find in her Etsy Store. (I know I'll be stalking it for when she puts out a new mini-book kit!)

Anne-Marie Teo really has a knack for picking the perfect papers and embellishments to complete a page, and I have yet to see one of her creations that I don't adore...including her beautiful cupcakes!

Maria Burke impressed me with her cards, scrapbook layouts, AND wonderful mini-books...not to mention two of the most adorable little girls, I can't wait to have her work in our gallery!

I am so excited to get to work with these talented ladies! To learn more about them please visit our Design Team page!

Thanks so much to everyone who applied!

11 Comments:

Blogger liannallama said...

What an outstanding group of artists! Congrats to everyone!

August 8, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Congrats ladies!

August 8, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Looks like a great group! :)
Congrats ladies! :)

August 8, 2008 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Anne House said...

Congrats to all my new team mates- how exciting!! I can't wait to visit each of your blogs and get to 'know' you better!!

August 8, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Congrats everyone!! Look forward to working with all of you!! :)

August 8, 2008 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Corina said...

Congratulations Girls!!!

August 8, 2008 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Corina said...

Congratulations Girls!!!

August 8, 2008 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger EliseBlaha said...

hooray. looking forward to this too!!

August 8, 2008 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

They had some pretty impressive stuff! And those cupcakes, WOW! Do I see a baking partnership in the future? (You know you want to get back into decorating cakes ;) )

August 8, 2008 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

SO excited to be part of this team!! Yay!!! :-) Can't wait to get to know you all better too, you guys are so flippin' talented!!

August 8, 2008 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Congratulations to everyone who selected! And congratulations, Joy, on selecting your first Design Team!

August 10, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com