Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kadee made a card...and a video!

:) Kadee sent me her first card using ABS stamps today, and she did a video while making it. You should totally go over to Kadee's Blog and check it out!
So very fun. :)

I especially liked that she used heat embossing...I bought an embossing gun a couple of years ago...it is still in its original packaging to this day! (but I am now inspired to get some embossing powder and break it out!) AND...she totally used the stamp press. :) AND...she's very good and cleaned off her stamps right away...something I do not do....I am much more of the "use it until it won't stick anymore and THEN wash it" type...and they get all stained. Anyway, check out her video and see how a pro puts a card together! (I'm so bad at cards, I think sometimes they take me longer than layouts!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Anne House said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love it- great job Kadee!

August 16, 2008 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Hansen said...

I'm terrible about cleaning stamps too. I just read in the latest CK mag to use Versamark Watermark ink on your new stamp and then will help keep your stamp from staining. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds like a great idea!

August 17, 2008 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Cute card!

August 17, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

:) what a fun video!!

August 27, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com