Saturday, August 2, 2008

Scrappy Saturday.

I told myself I would take a couple of weeks off after scrapping every day for the "name that stamp" contest...but I couldn't do it. For one, I just got the beautiful August kit from Work In Progress Kits yesterday, and couldn't help but to break into it, this is the layout I made so far.....


And while I was blog surfing yesterday I found this color combo at the Color Combos Galore Blog and made this layout and a couple of cards...



But my desk is now so messy that I'll HAVE to take a couple of weeks off to get everything sorted and organized! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Those are good ones!

August 2, 2008 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

I like your stuff! And I always love seeing the old pictures of you guys when you were little kids in Austria.

August 2, 2008 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

:) you're too funny.

August 4, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com