Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Update :)

I had my ultrasound this morning, which went fine, I think. I drank 32 ounces of water...and of course by the time I got there couldn't hold it any longer and had to go to the bathroom! ...but the technician said I had enough that my bladder filled right back up again, so...yeah, she said if I ever have to have an ultrasound again I don't have to drink so much that I think I will pop!

I'm still a little tired and sore, but nothing I can't handle...just taking it easy, I even took a nap today. I see the doctor on Friday to (hopefully!) find out what is going on with me! :)

Thanks, everyone, for praying for me, you guys are great!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I'm glad everything went good! I totally know what you mean about the water thing. Take my advice and drink 16 ounces 45 minutes before hand. That seems to work pretty good for me. My first sonogram I did the same thing it was awful! I hope everything goes good at your appointment!

August 6, 2008 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

So glad it all went well! :)
I had my first (baby) ultrasound this week and I so hear you about all that water! It's horrible.

August 6, 2008 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Yeah! So glad things are going better. :)

August 6, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger LivG said...

Sorry to hear about you terrible pain. I will be praying that you get good news on Friday.

August 6, 2008 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Glad it went ok! Sounds like you're getting some ultrasound experience under your belt.

August 6, 2008 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Hansen said...

Glad everything is sounding better!

August 7, 2008 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

Praying for you!

August 7, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com