Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Sleeping Trouble

I am usually a really good sleeper....some people can only sleep 6-7 hours at night...I can go 9 or 10 no trouble......through the night. My problem is that if I sleep at all during the day, I have a really hard time falling asleep at night, and staying asleep. Sunday afternoon Jason and I took a short nap...maybe half an hour, so I told him to remind me to take a sleeping pill before we went to bed. At about 11pm as we were laying in bed talking and I wasn't the slightest bit tired I remembered and took a sleeping pill and all was good...except that it was the last one. Last night we watched a movie, during which, naturally, I dozed off for a few minutes several times, sleeping through movies is totally my MO.

Well, I had no sleeping pills and thought that maybe since it was just like 5 minutes here and there I would be fine. Fast forward to 3:15 this morning when I was laying in bed WIDE awake. All I wanted to do was scrapbook...weird. But...we have a one bedroom apartment, and that one bedroom shares my scrap desk, so that was out of the question. So I went online and looked at stuff and read stuff until 3:55 when my Sweetie came looking for me. So I stamped a little while he went potty and crawled back into bed only to lay there for another hour before finally falling asleep.

Ugh. So, I did this page this morning...heh, by the time I finished it was 9:10 and I had 10 minutes to get out of my PJs, fix my hair, brush my teeth and leave for work. Anyway...I used the Roller Coaster stamp for my background pattern...this is my entry for the pattern event in Elise's olympics.


....now to go work on the other ideas I was having at 3:15 this morning! :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally like that, too! If I sleep even for a little bit I can't sleep at night! You'll sleep good tonight!

August 19, 2008 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger EliseBlaha said...

yay! i love this.

August 19, 2008 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Haha! I totally remember that bike thing! LOL! Nathan thought it was pretty cute. I'm going to give you my tip for sleeping. I swear this is strange but it totally works. Eat a bowl of cereal right before bed. Like when you are sitting in bed. You know what's funny is that just today I saw a commercial on tv that actually said it helps you to sleep if you eat cereal right before bed. Hopefully it works for you too.

August 19, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

What does 'MO' stand for?

Dude, that stinks that you couldn't fall asleep!

Love your bike! And how cute is that, the little doll carrier in back :) . Good job rescuing your sister!

August 19, 2008 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Kadee said...

LOVE that pattern! So cute!

August 19, 2008 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Jason Jaeger said...

M.O. is something I say a lot. You could say it is my M.O.

August 19, 2008 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Anne House said...

Oh, I do this all the time! Totally love the layout, though...so it might have been sorta worth it to get a great layout out of it, lol!

August 20, 2008 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

I truly do learn something new every day, I think! I'd never heard that MO thing before. Very interesting!

August 27, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Oh! I also meant to say how much that picture of you cracks me up! so intense!

August 27, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com