Monday, August 18, 2008

Elise's First Layout

Elise sent me her first layout using Apple Blossom Studio stamps, and all I'm saying is THIS is why I need a design team. I've used the Blossom Badge stamp what...like...50 times or something....but never thought of using it like this. :) She's a clever one.


I was also lucky enough to be off work Friday so that I could stalk her etsy shop and got one of her "ooh la la" kits that I have "anniversary of our first kiss" plans for. :) And you should go check out Elise's blog, she is hosting a paper olympics, with medals and everything! :) I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

1 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

That is a cool way to use your stamp!

August 19, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com