Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Princess!!


I did this layout for a contest on the Poppy Ink boards....basically I just used things I hadn't packed yet! :) I had this picture of Buthel and Josh from their wedding invite, it wasn't packed yet...heh. The challenge was to use some kind of utility tape...I used masking tape, something pink...I used several somethings, and at least three different patterned papers, so I just used scraps and started cutting circles...and since most of my cutting implements were packed I just used my exacto...which is also now packed. You guys will not believe how much scrappy stuff I have packed!

Anyway, I just wanted to say a Happy Birthday to my Princess Buthelness!! Love ya!

Joy. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger MagenRanae said...

Yay! What a fun page. I love that girl, AND, I love you (and the pages you do)! So, it's perfect!

September 13, 2007 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com