Thursday, July 19, 2007

Reveal!

I was going to wait a little longer to show them all...but...I'm leaving for Kansas this morning, and I've been dying to show them off! :) They're super fun to use...and they're BIG! They're not all pretty and clean like this anymore...I've been testing them out like crazy, and they work great, and I placed my order! :) I hope to start selling around August first, so it's just a little longer. I want to get a few more projects made with them before I put them up!

I hope you all like them as much as I do!

Joy. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Charin Adams said...

Those are really awesome!! :) So how did all of this come about? Are you independently selling them or are you in a contract with a company? Sorry if that sounds nosy I was just curious. :) :)
I definitely want to get some of those cute stamps!

July 19, 2007 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

I feel stupid. I expected the redish type rubber stamps. I can't really tell from the pictures. Is that what they are...just clear? They look great, whatever they are! I am really going to enjoy using the journalling one for sure! I'm awful at keeping my words straight.

July 21, 2007 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com