Sunday, August 12, 2007

Crazy Week.

Wow, with the store opening last weekend, a full work week, and trying to find an apartment, it's been a bit busy!

I scrapped this weekend, added this layout and two others to the gallery. It's hard when the only scrapping time I get is on the weekends, but that's life, I guess! Thanks so much, Joanne, for keeping me fully supplied with new Hayley pictures, what a cutie!

An update on the apartment hunting...we had our place in Kenosha all picked out, but since Jason's department was merged with another company and will probably be working in Oak Creek...we're looking for a place there. We went Saturday to look at a few...one we had an appointment with, but the lady stood us up...it smelled kinda funny in the building, though, I wasn't too heartbroken. The other one...was supposed to be open 9-3 on saturdays, but when we got there, there was a sign on the office door that said that as of the day before they were closed on weekends! Well, we both work Monday-Friday, so that's a bummer, but perhaps they can make us an appointment, cause I really am in love with this one from what I've seen. We're also looking at lots of furniture, and that's exciting...mainly a bed first, cause there's no way I'm putting this king-sized beast in an apartment bedroom! :)

Well, it's getting to be my bedtime. Have a great week, all!
XOXO
Joy :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That's exciting! You'll email pics of the apartment you end up getting and of the furniture.

August 12, 2007 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

So I guess I didn't realize that you were switching to this blog, so I hadn't checked it in awhile; I just read everything and checked out your website that you sell things on--pretty awesome!!! And how cool that you named the entire package deal "The Whole Enchilada", lol. That's great. You do some pretty awesome pages yo!

August 14, 2007 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com