Sunday, August 5, 2007

:) ...and we're LIVE!

AH! How excited am I!!? Here they are, and the shop is now open and ready for some customers! You can buy one, or a couple, or even the whole set. I also added some more layouts to the gallery, and I have several more in the works...I have three half-done at the moment! It's been a fun weekend. :)

I would like to recommend Shopify to anyone interested in starting an online store. They do a great job of giving you lots of features for a reasonable price.

Joanne, "The Whole Enchilada" was named for you! :) Love ya!

I also added a bunch of links to my favorite blogs over on the sidebar, a bunch of totally inspiring scrappers, and some wonderful friends and relatives, hope you can find some fun reading over there, I always do!

Have a great night, and a wonderful week, everyone!

Joy :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Charin Adams said...

Woo hoo! :) Congrats on this new adventure! :)
I need to buy some of those stamps! :)

August 7, 2007 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Deanna G. said...

cool site, Joy! and those stamps are lovely! happy thursday :)

August 9, 2007 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com