Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Hobbies...


Oh my goodness...how many hobbies do I have? ...probably at least 100! One of them is looking at magazines, so I punched all the squares on the right page from an old Martha Stewart Living magazine...many fun things, and on the left side talked about all of my various hobbies.

I like to do a lot of things! :)

Great news! We have an apartment! We move in September 15th, and I am so very excited. We've started packing up the office, got through four big boxes.....we need more space! Heh, oh well. I probably won't get much if any scrapping done over the next three weeks while we're packing and moving and unpacking, but I am going to try to keep up on my this is me journal. Hopefully that will keep me sane! :) Any moving and/or packing tips would be greatly appreciated!

Love you guys!
Joy. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

write what's in each box when you pack them and wrapping breakables and framed pictures in clothes helps too

August 26, 2007 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Congrats!! :)
I'm no help on the moving advice, it was a disaster when we moved. Hmmm...except for this one little piece of advice. If you can, take time off work when you move so that you can unpack everything right away. Or else you'll be like me and still have tons of boxes stacked up 3 years later! :) :)

August 27, 2007 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Wait! I just realized something. Didn't Jason used to move people for a job? Does he have good tips?

August 27, 2007 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Latharia said...

Love your page on hobbies -- very cool to have those small blocks!

August 27, 2007 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

You found a place, alright! And I like your page; you do have a lot of hobbies--and you're good at all of them too. The above posts had good moving tips. I liked to leave all of the shirts on hangers and lay them on top of boxes in the car, so that when I got to the new place I could just hang them up.

August 27, 2007 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Greta said...

Love your journal so far - so cool how you punched all the squares from the M.S. magazine!

September 10, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com