Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Favorite Friend


This is my "favorite friend of the moment" journal entry...of course...he's my favorite friend of EVERY moment...he's just wonderful like that. :) The title letters are all cut from a simple scrapbooks magazine.

You know, I was so mad at blockbuster online, all month they hadn't sent us ANYTHING...but Tuesday we received Blades of Glory, so it was all good. I'm still going to cancel, though, since they raised their minimum monthly price to $8 from $6, jerks. Maybe we'll try it again after a while, but right now I'm just upset that they raised our price.

Have a wonderful Thursday, all!

Joy. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

What plan do you guys have? Ya, kind of a bummer that they raised the rates. That's so weird that they didn't send you anything in so long!

August 31, 2007 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

You working 40 hours is not working out so well for me! I look at your scrapbook pages as motivation for getting work done!! :)

August 31, 2007 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

:) Have a great Holiday weekend! :)

September 1, 2007 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com