Sunday, July 29, 2007

More Than Meets the Eye.

Wow! So we have had a bit of a busy weekend, oh my! We have been watching movies, working on the website, I have gotten quite a bit of scrapping done, and we visited a new church this morning. :)

Yesterday we went to the Transformers movie, FINALLY! It was really good. I don't actually remember the cartoon THAT well, but the movie was great, and I totally recommend it! So, that picture up there is of Jason's "transformed" movie ticket. :) He's funny. And today we watched Newsies...classic! That movie always makes me think of the camp boys, especially Matt Mills.

We worked a lot on setting up the Apple Blossom Studio Store. I got the stamps in this week and am so excited about opening up shop! :) I was originally going to sell through Etsy, but decided that since I wanted to be able to sell a few things that weren't made by me I would just do it all from my site. So I took lots of pictures of the stamps and can't wait to show you all!

I have completed four scrapbook pages, one card, and a journal for the gallery, and I hope to have that all up tomorrow night. :) I have had so much fun working with these stamps, and I hope that you will too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Joy. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger MagenRanae said...

So fun! I can't wait to see everything!

July 30, 2007 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

I know you must be *so* excited!! :)
I want to see it all!

July 30, 2007 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com