Friday, August 17, 2007

How great is this bed!!?


At 15 THOUSAND dollars, this bed won't be mine...but it gets me thinking that it might not be TOO hard to make something like this ourselves....hm...

Apartment search news....the apartments that I was in love with are all full, so it's back to the drawing board. We have a company picnic and stuff this weekend, so we're gonna skip the apartment dilemma for now, but next weekend we have an appointment to look at some cute, reasonably priced places. I've got to find SOMETHING!

Anyway, just wanted to share that totally fun bed and update you on the hunt. Have a wonderful weekend!

Joy :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Charin Adams said...

That bed looks so modern! Cool one. :)
Good luck with the hunt, you will find something that's right for you! :)

August 17, 2007 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Hey, I was going to say that bed looked so modern! I bet you guys could totally rig something up yourselves; you both are very creative. Hope you have a good weekend with the picnic and all!

August 17, 2007 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

I don't remember if I've said this yet, but I like your new haircut!

August 17, 2007 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That's too bad about the apartments. But, I'm sure you'll find one. And, that bed is pretty darn cool!

August 18, 2007 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger hackwii said...

that is darn cool!

August 21, 2007 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You can know how great is this bed with help of the post here. Useful post

Bunker Beds

December 6, 2012 at 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com