Tuesday, June 9, 2009

39 Weeks


So much to share this week! This is me at 39 weeks...still feeling good! (although I wouldn't mind if this baby would show up!) Today was my original due date before going to the Dr. and having the ultrasound done at 8 weeks.

We had an ultrasound this morning to check Hannah's growth, she's doing good...all of her measurements are right on, and they think she's about 8pounds 8ounces right now. Had my regular weekly appointment in the afternoon...my Dr. wasn't there, she was delivering, so I saw one of the other Drs...who seemed to want to talk me into an induction the whole time, so I kinda ignored him and told him Dr. Douglas already said I could go to 41 weeks, and that was that.

This is the artwork that I picked for the nursery, I think they're wonderful! Check out Rebecca's stuff at print*pattern*paper...I want to get the alphabet poster next, I think it would look great in Hannah's nursery!

I got the wall cards in German, just to be a little different...and I would love for Hannah to be interested in learning German and interested in knowing about Austria.

And the new stamps came in today! Yay! After grocery shopping, dishes, laundry, and all that good stuff I got to work packaging up the new stamps to send off to the design team girls...and if Hannah decides to stay put a while longer, maybe we'll get the new stamps added to the store this weekend! :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Can't wait for you to have this baby! I think you're still looking pretty good. I like the cards above the closet. Looks good!

June 10, 2009 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger LivG said...

Love the art work! Good for you stickin to your guns about induction! Can't wait to see Hannah when she arrives! Sounds like she will be good sized!

June 10, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger RachelDenbow said...

You look great, Mama! And way to go with not letting the new Dr. talk you into an induction. Especially when your body is obviously preparing itself already.

The nursery looks great and I'm sending my prayers for a great delivery and enjoyable last few days.

June 10, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

You're almost there! So excited for you :)
I'll be visiting...stalking? your blog to hear the good news! :)
xo
Charin

June 10, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

You look great! Cute as ever :) . Love the cards you put up, and how extra special in German! Way cool. And hopefully you'll get to deliver on your own without an induction. Yay for stamps!

June 11, 2009 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Just caught up on your blog since before lent!! Lots of fun things to read about :)

I got together with my mom and grandma tonight to sort through pictures we're eventually going to scrap (Thursday nights!) and I found a picture of me and you in AZ. I showed it to mom and she said, "she needs to have a baby already!"

Love you, Joyful!

June 11, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Hi, Joy! I still think it is so cooooool that you make and sell your own stamps! :-)

June 12, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com