Friday, May 29, 2009

New nursery banner and NEW STAMPS! :)

I worked on one of my sewing projects today...this adorable banner with some more Heather Bailey fabric. I was looking at banners on Etsy the other night and found some really cute ones...but then I thought..."those would be super simple to make!" so I made one with the HB fabric I wanted to use for something in the nursery anyway.

And I got the samples of my new stamps today!! :) These are the ones that were supposed to be out by the end of last year...5 or 6 MONTHS ago...and then Big Mac died. I don't back stuff up properly. :( Jason recovered the hard drive in January or February and got me my files, but we were a little busy in Jan/Feb with the house search, so now that things have calmed down, we have new stamps!!! (before things get extremely busy with the new baby.) So, keep your eyes out for them to be added to the store sometime in a few weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kadee said...

These stamps look awesome!

May 30, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Good job on the banner! It's cute! So what wall decal did you end up getting?

June 1, 2009 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Cool banner and stamps! Yay for Jason and his recovering abilities!!!

June 1, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com