Monday, May 18, 2009

Church Baby Shower.

I forgot to take my 36 week picture yesterday with all the excitement of the baby shower. I'll take one on Tuesday after my Dr. appointment and HAIRCUT! :)

The shower was a lot of fun...lots of talking to people...and meeting people I didn't even know...the church we go to is not huge...but it's pretty big, and we usually sit in the same general area every week, so we don't know all that many people. Hannah has so many things now...I need to get to work on her room so that we have a place to put it all!

I also updated our house blog with part one of our kitchen re-do, if you want to see what we've been up to around here. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger LivG said...

Cute cake! Looks like fun:) Baby showers are awesome! When I was pregnant with Sean I had two different showers and I had so much stuff, it was amazing!!!

May 18, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

How fun! Love the cake too! So I see that at least one of those other ladies standing with you is pregnant too, are the other two as well? That's cool that they threw you a shower. I didn't know a lot of people at my shower either, since Jeremy & I had just moved here. They are a good way to meet people! And you're getting a haircut? Sounds like you're looking forward to it! :)

I think this post made me realize how close you are to giving birth to Hannah!!!

May 18, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah...one of the girls just had her baby 2 weeks ago...and then the girls on either side of me are both due in August. :)

May 18, 2009 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Fun Fun! Love baby stuff! Can't wait till she's here!

May 18, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com