Sunday, June 7, 2009

Something very cool:

I feel like all I blog about these days is pregnancy and the nursery. Well, today I have something different to share, something very cool:

I came acctoss this Etsy shop today, and fell in love with the beautiful rings and bracelets...at really reasonable prices!! (that bracelet up there is my vary favorite!) and I was even more impressed when I read the shop description:

WELCOME TO MY STORE Based out of Phoebus, Virginia, 2nd generation silver jewelry maker, Carl really knows how to use a fork and spoon. Not just in the utilitarian way, but he can take a piece of flatware and turn it into a piece of jewelry fit for any time of day. Pendants, rings and bracelets have been very much a part of Carl's life since the early 70's when his father had a spoon ring store. The sales from this jewelry is used to fund his short -term mission trip each year (GO) and help support missioniaries around the world (SEND). Romans 10:15 "And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Mission Statement *The calling of GO OR SEND JEWELRY is to provide resources for the advancement of the Gospel. *GO OR SEND JEWELRY provides funding to missionaries to ensure they can complete their calling. * GO OR SEND JEWELRY is Jewelry with a local and Global mission.

I love that the proceeds are used to fund the Gospel mission, so cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger LivG said...

That is very cool and pretty too:)

By the way, I never get tired of hearing about pregnancy and babies!

June 7, 2009 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great bracelet!!! I love how the nursery turned out!!! I'm a fan of the curtains!

June 8, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

How cool! Love their reason for doing business, and they have great looking items as well!

June 11, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com