Wednesday, May 13, 2009

35 Weeks


I don't really like this picture(taken on mother's day)...but that's ok, I expect the pictures to get less flattering until I have a REALLY cute baby to show you. At my 34 week appointment I was having much pain, turned out to be a yeast infection...the Dr. checked me and said I was dialated 1cm and 50% effaced...and at my 35 week appointment she said that any time Hannah wants to come is fine with her...although I would prefer her to wait a while longer! (I have started to have a few random contractions, so that's fun.)

I'm doing non-stress tests twice a week now because of the extra fluid...and Hannah always does really well...and she's getting so much stronger lately! She goes crazy when I play the little hand-help electronic yahtzee game...can't figure out if she loves it or hates it. :) There's so much to get done before she's here...but...overall, I'm pretty ready....I think about 37 weeks would be ok with me, but so would 40.

5 Comments:

Blogger LivG said...

That is exciting! You could have your little one very soon! I think you look great in the picture:)

May 14, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Wow! Your body is definitely getting ready!

May 14, 2009 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

You still look cute to me! Wow, so she really could come at any time! Exciting.

May 14, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger pescbrico said...

Oh it's coming really soon! Enjoy your free time, you will see time goes fast with a little baby! Cannot wait to see pics!

May 15, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Eeek! :) How exciting!

May 16, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com