Saturday, July 26, 2008

Winners and Announcements!

Yesterday's winner is Rachel with "yours & vine." You guys have gotten so good at this stamp naming stuff! Rachel, I'll send that stamp out to you asap!

The winning name of the whole stamp set is "Run for the Border" by Greta. Greta, if you would email me with your address, I'll send that stamp out to you right away!

The random-draw winners are Tami and bassestsnbrits and Anne. Ladies, please email me with your addresses and I'll send you your stamps!

And I have big announcement! Anne House is going to start designing for us here at Apple Blossom Studio, so please welcome her and be on the lookout for her beautiful work around here starting next month! We're so excited to have her with us! :)

We're also going to be looking for a few more designers to join the team, so keep your eyes peeled for a design team audition post sometime next week!

Thanks so much, everyone, for playing my little game and helping me name the new set of stamps! Your help has been invaluable! ....ahem...now I've got to get to work on my list of "110 things you might not know about me." :)

Bye for now!

8 Comments:

Blogger Anne House said...

Joy-
I just love your wonderful and versatile stamp designs!! Thanks for inviting me to design for you---can't wait to get started!!

July 26, 2008 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Such a fun week, Joyful! I'm so excited to hear that you'll be writing your 110 things about you :) And, I'm excited to hear that Anne will be joining your blog. So fun!
Welcome, Anne!

July 26, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Hansen said...

Naming the stamps was a lot of fun! Can't wait to hear more about the DT Call..planning to throw my hat into the ring...love your stamps!!

Jennifer H.

July 26, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Can't wait to read your 110!

July 27, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Wow! Can't believe you picked me! Thanks so much! :-)

July 30, 2008 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger liannallama said...

congrats to all the other winners! I wanted to say thank you so much for your generous RAK! I got my stamp yesterday and it is too cool!

:>

July 30, 2008 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yay! I got my stamp today. Thanks, Joy!

July 31, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger bassetsnbrits said...

Joy, I received my stamp the other day! Thank you so much!! I plan on using it this weekend :)

August 1, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com