Friday, December 7, 2007

Late post....

I weighed in yesterday at 194...once again, for the third week in a row. 193 is getting closer, I'm sure of it....

I think I would have been at 193 if I had not missed Wednesday evening's "last chance workout." Can you tell I'm a Biggest Looser watcher? :) Wednesday night we has Jason's work Christmas party, and I wouldn't have had time to workout, shower, dry my hair, and make myself presentable before the party, so I opted to skip the workout. Then...lo and behold, I come home from work to a note on my apartment door that says I have a package waiting at the office, so I'm like, since I'm missing my workout, I'll get bundled up and WALK to the office to pick up my package.

Ha ha ha...so, in the past week we've had about 7 or 8 inches of snow, and none of it had been removed from the sidewalks, but I had decided to walk, and walk I did. It was cold...and a silly old tree removed my hat and threw it down into the snow, and when I got to the office the box was a little larger than I expected it to be...but just then my phone rang.

And who would it be but my knight in shinning armor. :) So he came and picked me up and drove me back to the apartment.

I don't know how my weigh-in next week will go, I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday and didn't have time to work out, and tonight we had lots to do to get ready for our tree tomorrow. :) I can't wait to share our tree with you!

Have a good weekend, all!
Love, Joy.

4 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Snow! I want to see that stuff--hopefully it will snow on Christmas Day, that would be neat. The good news is that at least you're not going up in weight, right? You'll lose poundage yo. I can't wait to see your tree!

December 8, 2007 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

We're getting our tree tomorrow and decorating it! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what Alex thinks of it!

December 8, 2007 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you lived closer, we could walk together!

December 8, 2007 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Don't give up! :) I am going to really try to start exercising more beginning tomorrow! I need to lose some weight for sure, it's hard!

December 9, 2007 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com