Thursday, November 29, 2007

still at 194



You would think that this picture was taken the same day as the one two weeks ago, alas, it was taken today and I am just as fat as I was two weeks ago. Sure I weigh a pound less....but the picture looks uncannily similar. Maybe two weeks from now, when I have not had to face delicious turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, and pie, will my picture look a slight bit different.

It might help if I changed clothes....or was not typing this with an ice cream scoop in my hand...heh...but alas, the clothes will serve as my control (so that I don't look thinner just cause of what I'm wearing.) and the ice cream scoop is a necessary evil, cause what is life without ice cream??!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Um, I don't eat ice cream unless I'm at mom and dad's. It takes a long time to start dropping the pounds, but then after it starts they just start coming off.

November 30, 2007 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

as a chick who lost 40+ pounds on weight watchers let me just say from experience even if your number is the same doesn't mean your inches are....

hopefully you measured yourself as well in this journey...if not start now and go forth...there was several times i didn't lose a "number" but the inches were different...that is gratifying...

good luck joy! YOU CAN DO IT!

November 30, 2007 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

I was wondering why the outfit looked so familiar! That's a good idea though.

November 30, 2007 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Hehe..."still at 194". I'd be THRILLED to lose that pound!

December 1, 2007 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

oh, Joyful! It's past weigh-in! :)

December 7, 2007 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com