Friday, October 19, 2007

Owlies

Before we moved I signed up to do the Owl Swap at Crafty Carnival, and was matched up with Karen, who makes the very coolest jewelry out of vintage buttons! Totally fun...so while I didn't have internet I spent my time working on this owl bag and a little potholder owl make-up pouch, which was totally a copy of a little potholder pouch that Rachel made.

Anyway, just wanted to share SOME kind of project I've worked on recently...I'm not a TOTAL slacker! Love you guys!

Joy.

4 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Cute!

October 22, 2007 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Very fun, Joyful!! You are so creative! Be sure to post what she gives you in return!

October 23, 2007 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That is so cool. I want one!

October 23, 2007 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Awwww! I LOVE them! I collect all things owl. :0) I'm going to have to check out this owl swap you spoke of!

November 13, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com