Monday, October 22, 2007

Sweetest Day :)

Jason and I kinda celebrated Sweetest Day early because I sort of accidentally found out what he got me. :) Anyway, I've been loving Ingrid Michaelson from afar for quite some time, now I can love her while I scrap or even in my car! :) He is totally the sweetest!
I got him this George Foreman grill, it's pretty sweet, over the weekend we used it to make hot dogs, corn dogs, potatos, bananas, shrimp, asparagus, and chicken breasts. :) Yum, yum! I like it when my Sweetie likes things I can enjoy too!

I got some scrapping done over the weekend, hopefully tomorrow I can take pictures of my layouts and show them to you.

Love you guys!

Joy.

3 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

What is "Sweetest Day"? And what kind of music does Ingrid play/sing? Foremans are great for sure. Sounds like you guys made a lot of use out of your new one! So yesterday blogger wasn't uploading my photos, so I'm about to try again tonight. Adios.

October 22, 2007 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

I like her music too! :) Don't have her cd yet though. I didn't know what "sweetest day" was either! ha ha

October 22, 2007 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

You guys are too funny. I other news, it's "tomorrow" and I see no scrappy pages. Waiting eagerly :)

October 23, 2007 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com