Friday, November 23, 2007

There is never a time when fishnets go with golashes.

Ten things real quick...

1. sorry there's no photo....

2. I feel yucky.

3. Yesterday's weight was 194...so that's good, right...a pound...heh. Oh well, so I'm not the biggest loser, but it's something, right?

4. I didn't really make it to the gym every day...but I had circumstances.

5. My dear friend Norman died last Saturday, and it's been tough, but I'm starting to do a lot better.

6. I'm not pregnant, I took a test Wednesday, and I started my period today.

7. We had a really good Thanksgiving.

8. My sexy hubby just did two cartwheels accross our living room in his boxers. :)

9. Tomorrow we're celebrating the two year anniversary of our engagement...but we still don't know how we're going to celebrate...but whatever it is, I'm totally going to take pictures!

10. I haven't scrapbooked in almost 2 whole weeks...but I'm going to tomorrow. I just got some of the new KI pop culture stuff, and I'm going to have fun!


I didn't really know if I had 10 things to say, but I did it! I'm going to go back to watching the "What Not To Wear" marathon now!

Love you!
Joy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Man, I was hoping you felt yucky because you were preggers!

November 24, 2007 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

I'll have to try that smoothie recipe out sometime, it sounds really good!

November 24, 2007 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Was Norman the guy you took care of?

November 24, 2007 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Things will get better Joy! :) Hang in there.

November 24, 2007 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

You are too funny! I'm also dissappointed you're not preggers...and surprised that there's room for 2 cartwheels in your living room! I guess I'm just used to smaller apartments...

November 27, 2007 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com