Sunday, November 11, 2007

You've got to ac-cent-u-ate the positive,

eliminate the negative. :)

We watched Blast from the Past last night, totally one of my favorite movies. He he he...it reminded us of...us! Coming out from underground and all. The mom was totally me...going nuts living down there, he he he, and the dad is SO Jason with all of his inventions and such. :)

Hopefully soon I can share a few scrappy pages with you all, I really HAVE been working on them, even if it's only two or three a week. They just need finishing touches, and then I can share.

Also, I'm still not pregnant, but I'm sure I'll tell you all when it happens. :) I even have a pregnancy test waiting in the wings...I'll use it in another week or two and let you know. ;)

Love you guys!
Joy.

5 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

That's a great movie for sure!

November 11, 2007 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Love that movie, gotta love Christopher Walken :)
Good luck with the pregnancy test! :) That's exciting.

November 12, 2007 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

I'm totally going to hold you to that prego test thing...I marked it on my calendar!! :)

November 12, 2007 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

She marks EVERYTHING on her calender...

I love you, Joy!

November 12, 2007 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Hey Joy. :0) Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm really enjoying reading yours! Your LO's are wonderful!

November 13, 2007 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com