Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Obsession. (...one of them)


This is it....more or less. There is a little yarn in there was well as a couple of small boxes of fabrics, but for the most part, this is my scrappy stuff...and can you believe I went to the scrappy store Sunday and bought a little more??! Oh well...some people have cocaine, I have paper and glue. ....and buttons, ribbons, and alphabet stickers. There is so much wrong with me. Now I just need to get it all in order so I can USE it! :)

Oh yeah, they turned our internet on early! :) Joy is a happy little camper!

Joy :)

6 Comments:

Blogger MagenRanae said...

That's not nearly as bad as you made it sound. :)

September 30, 2007 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

I mean...I didn't DIE! :-P

September 30, 2007 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

crazy. Ya, I guess as far as cocaine goes, Jillian has her yarn for crocheting, and you have your stuff for scrapbooking. It's all good. YAY, internet!!! What do you and Jason want for Christmas?

October 1, 2007 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

So, what of all that stuff are you giving to me for christmas?

October 4, 2007 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh i am with you girl....i have enough paper to make 7000+ layouts without a doubt and have nerve to buy more.... {deep sigh} it's a drug that's a fact ;)

October 9, 2007 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

So long and not another post? What will we do??

October 15, 2007 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com