Monday, July 16, 2007

Welcome!

:) They're finally here! I got the proofs for my stamps today and I have to tell you, they are SO SO great! I am so in love with them! :) Also...I already have ideas for more, is that bad? He he he..anyway, I just wanted to update you all!

So, recently I went through about the past two years worth of scrapbooking magazines that I had collected, I cut out all of the layouts and things that I still loved, and recycled the rest. I put all of those layouts into this little inspiration book that I put together so that now if I get a little stumped in my scrapping I can find something inspiring in there. :)

And the label on the front of that book.... :) that, my friends, is one of my new Apple Blossom Studio stamps! :) Have a great day!! :)

Joy.

2 Comments:

Blogger MagenRanae said...

Yay! What a fun idea to cut down on the magazines! I should add that to my to-do list....though i'm sure i don't have nearly as many mags as you!

July 17, 2007 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

:) The stamp looks great! I'm bookmarking your new blog. :)

July 17, 2007 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com