Friday, November 20, 2009

A scrapbook page?


Apparently I didn't empty my camera of Hannah's 5 month photos yet(and it's in her room where she is napping), so I'll share a scrapbook layout! :) There is actually more where this came from, I am happy to tell you! I have about 7 or 8! Maybe this weekend I'll get a chance to take pictures of them....but, as evidenced by the above picture, I haven't found a great place to take photos of scrapbook layouts yet.
We had a busy week....finishing painting the kitchen, eating peas, and doing some Christmas shopping. Life is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Love it! Can't wait to see more! Hannah is such a cutie patootie!

November 21, 2009 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Love the page! Glad life is good! Babies bring such joy :) .

November 23, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com