Monday, September 14, 2009

3 Months!


Hannah is 3 whole months old, can you believe it?! Time flies...especially when you have a little cutie who is changing so much every day. Her favorite thing lately is Daddy...she loves it when he gets home from work to hold her and carry her around.... I think she gets a little tired of being with mom all day. I didn't take many pictures this week, but I have a couple cute videos for you....one where she rolled over and one where she's telling mama a story. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

She is so cute! I love the video of her telling a story, that is adorable! I know what you mean about her getting excited when Daddy comes home, Ada is the same way. Hayley is most days...she has entered a more emotional state in her old age of three.

Random thought here, are you going to dress Hannah up for Halloween?

September 14, 2009 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I love the outfit in the first pic! So cute! She looks like she's getting a little thicker. That's good! That's so great that she's liking daddy! Addison loves daddy but it took her a while.

September 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger LivG said...

Oh my goodness! No, I can't believe she is 3 months already! It goes so fast! She is so cute! Love the pic and videos:)

September 15, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com