Tuesday, November 10, 2009

21 weeks



Hannah and I seem to be keeping busy these days, and she's turning into such a big girl...sleeping in her crib and stuff. She's talking like crazy lately, making as many different sounds as possible. She kissed another boy...Sam, he's 2 years old, guess she's moving on to the older men. :)

Hannah's stocking only took me a week to finish...as opposed to my last sewing project, the strawberry costume, which took probably a month...probably cause she naps in her crib now. :) I am enjoying the increased productivity around here for sure.
And here is my little Sweetie pausing her double-foot-chewing long enough to make some noise:

4 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

What a cute video! She's got her raptor noise down!

November 10, 2009 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger LivG said...

Yay for more productivity!!! Cute stocking and CUTE baby:) I can totally see some cousin resemblance between Hannah, Addison, and Ada!

November 10, 2009 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Love the video and pics! When Nathan watched it he said Wolverine! Jason is funny with the raptor!

November 11, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Micah makes that noise too. Maybe he'll show her sometime! :)

November 11, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com