Saturday, July 25, 2009

6 weeks


We went in for our weight check on Wednesday, and Hannah was 8lbs 12oz, 8 ounces in 8 days, the Dr. was very happy! Hannah also grew out of her first outfit this week, she's got such a long body! She also has one thing that she was too long for already when she was born....so while most of her newborn clothes are getting a lot of wear, some things are only worn 2 or 3 times.

We went for our first walk with the stroller on Friday. We have a nice park about a mile away, so we walked down there....Hannah made it all the way there in the stroller, but when we started walking around the park she wanted to be held....so I walked home carrying a baby and pushing the stroller.

Hannah started smiling at 4 weeks, but only every now and then...this past week she's been super-smiley!


I also got to scrapbook today while Jason worked on his website. (You can see my scrappy mess in the background of the second video.) I haven't quite finished my page, but I'll be sure to share when I do. Then we also worked on the new Apple Blossom Studio site design, and I am SO excited about it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I love the videos! Super cute! I love it when they smile. She's so adorable! It's fun to move on to the next age of clothes. I love the outfit she's in in the first picture!

July 26, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger LivG said...

Too stinkin cute!!! Love that little baby smile:) Congrats on the weight gain too!

July 26, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

The girls just watched the videos with me--we all loved them! Hayley laughed, and Ada made excited noises :) .

July 26, 2009 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger pescbrico said...

REally cute! :)

August 1, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com