Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8 weeks

Sorry we're late, we had a busy weekend. Hannah's cousinMarissa had her 3rd birthday party on Saturday, so we were gone ALL day for that...a lot of time in the car, Hannah slept the way there and cried the way back! She ate after we got there and was really good while everyone held her during the opening of gifts....and then pretty much wanted to eat for two hours straight. Sunday evening we went over to the pastor's house for desserts and to visit with people, and other than crying for the first 5 minutes, Hannah slept the WHOLE time, which was awesome. :)

Hannah in the bouncy chair:

Hannah with her cousin Timmy:

Hannah with her cousin Marissa:

Hannah WAS dancing....but by the time Daddy came to take a video she stopped:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

How cute! I think she looks like Addison in the first pic! She is too cute! I love the pics of her with the cousins and the dancing baby video!

August 11, 2009 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger LivG said...

She just has the sweetest little face!

When Sean was a baby until he was over a year, he cried in the car if we were driving more than a few minutes. It was very stressful! I am glad for you that she only cried on the way back and not both there and back!

Funny video:)

August 12, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous, Joy! So pretty, just like her mama! Enjoy every moment with her!

August 12, 2009 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Laurel said...

She's really adorable, Joy. And she looks a lot like her Mama. I guess those go together! :-)

August 13, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Kadee said...

Totally cute! She looks like you. I keep meaning to email you some creations I made with the new stamps but I keep forgetting! I'll get them to you this week!

August 17, 2009 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Didn't realize I never posted a comment on this one! I remember checking it out with Ada soon after you posted it; she really liked the video. Loves seeing other babies!

August 21, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com