Monday, March 23, 2009

Who can resist baby clothes?!


I was doing pretty well at not buying too many baby clothes until a few weeks ago...they're just too cute. This weekend Old Navy was having a baby clothes sale....everything was $5. The girl stuff was pretty picked-over by the time we went, but they had SO much cute boy stuff...you would not even believe...anyway, I was still able to find a couple of things. :) The green outfit was one that I saw online that I wanted...but I don't like to pay shipping...and that little sweater...oh my goodness...I would not have payed the $19.50 it originally costed, but for $5, how could I pass it up??! It's my favorite color, and so super sweet.

I failed the one hour glucose test I took last Wednesday.... :( I had to do the three hour test which made me feel SO sick, and my poor vein was sore when it was all finished, but the nurse called today and said I passed, so it's all good! Our ultrasound is scheduled for April 2nd, so hopefully I'll have more news after that.

6 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

I'm so glad you passed, yay!!! And yay for cute baby clothes!!!

March 24, 2009 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger LivG said...

Congrats on passing! What a relief. CUTE CLOTHES!!!

March 24, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Cute! :) :)
So glad you passed the test, sorry you had to have the 3 hour one. Yucky!

March 24, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Awe! Those clothes are super cute! There's nothing like it when you finally get to put those clothes on your new little baby!

March 24, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

I finished making one of the hats from the yarn you bought.

March 24, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad you passed! Yay! Yeah, my veins hurt a lot after that too. I had a big brown bruise on my arm because the lady kept inserting the needle wrong. ugh. Love that blue sweater!!!! (and the jumper is equally adorable!)

March 26, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com