Wednesday, March 4, 2009

5 years, 25 weeks, and a house:

Things are getting pretty crazy around here! Monday we celebrated the 5 year anniversary of the day we were matched up on eHarmony. :) We didn't do much to celebrate...he he he, signed more house papers, got pizza, and watched Chuck and Heroes. It was our last Monday before we start our birthing classes. Hey, we even took a picture! Most pictures these days are of my giant Hannah belly....like the next one.

This picture was taken actually the day AFTER I turned 25 weeks, but it's close enough. I look down toward my feet, and all I see anymore is a giant round belly and I wonder how it can get any bigger...but I see the profile pictures and it doesn't look that huge yet...such a funny thing...I can't even imagine what I'll look like at the end. My appetite has leveled off in the past week, though, so I'm hoping the weight gain will also. (at least for now)

AND...we had our home inspection last night! Here is a picture of our ugly little storefront house. :) It needs a lot of work, as you can see by the hanging gutter above the door! But it's about half a block from coffee shops and book stores and other fun things, and has definite potential. Right now the closing date is set for April 23rd....which we are really hoping to be able to move up, cause I'm sure I'll be HUGE by then....and I definitely want to do some serious cleaning and painting before moving in! But for now, I have A LOT of packing to do!

5 Comments:

Blogger pescbrico said...

Don't forget to take rest in all that!!!! :) You look fabulous!

March 4, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I want to see inside pics of the house! I like the pic of the two of you and the pic of the three of you. LOL! You're looking pretty pregnant!

March 4, 2009 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger LivG said...

Happy 5 years together!!!

Pizza and Chuck sounds like a great way to celebrate:)

You both look lovely and your belly is so cute;)

I think your house is cute and will be great with some work! Just don't overdo it little mama!

March 4, 2009 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha, Jenny, you just THINK you want to see the inside!

March 4, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

well, we have to see before pictures right?

March 4, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com