Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rejoining Blogland:



Wow...so...yeah...that was a little bit longer of a break than I had planned.

I had only planned on being sick until I was 12 weeks pregnant (this is when everyone said I would start feeling better) but it lasted a little longer! I haven't taken a picture of my belly since it started getting REALLY big...ok, it's not REALLY big yet....but it is definitely sticking out...so, here is a picture of my tree and all of the gifts that I have wrapped...it will not look so bounteous after I get a little package sent out to California!

I will try to get a good picture of my belly later this week. I have a feeling the 20 pounds I lost during the first trimester are going to come back quickly seeing as how yesterday was my first day feeling mostly better and I ate three whole meals, AND snacked in-between, AND ate A TON at Jason's company Christmas party last night. I might have to get back to the gym with a vengeance next week!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That tree looks pretty cool! We just got our tree and are going to decorate it tonight! Don't work out too hard at the gym:)

December 10, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger LivG said...

Love the tree! Glad you are feeling better!
I agree with Jenny...don't work out too hard! This is the one time in your life you have an excuse to actually gain weight and eat alot LoL!!!

December 10, 2008 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Your tree is beautiful! I must have misheard you on the phone, for some reason I thought you said it was 6 feet tall, but you must have said 3. LOL! That's why I was wondering how such a tall tree could have come from that size box! Glad you are feeling better and are able to eat now, that is such an answer to prayer! And it's good to gain weight during pregnancy, so don't overdo yourself at the gym--just walking is good. I guess everyone else already said basically the same thing :) .

December 11, 2008 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha, Joanne, it IS 6 feet tall! Do you see the bookcase behind it, the couch nest to it, etc? Heh, it's totally 6 feet!

December 11, 2008 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

LOL!!! Must have been the angle or something that threw me off; but now that you mention it, it does seem taller in respect to the items that are around! Too funny! That is pretty amazing :) .

December 11, 2008 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

I'm glad you're doing good! :) I've been checking for updates ;)
I know how miserable that all day sickness can be...I'm 28 weeks and I'm still getting sick if I don't take my presciption for it. :(
But they're worth it!! :) :)

December 13, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com