Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's a GIRL!

:) We're so excited!!

...just one little problem....until this past weekend when I started having girl dreams, I thought I was having a boy! All my nursery ideas were for a boy, and while I think a space/robot theme would be fine for a girl, he he he, I'm afraid other people would see it and be like, "Oh, you must have thought you were having a boy!"

So now my quest is to figure out my perfect girly...but not TOO girly...nursery!
Here are two nurseries that inspire me....


I'm thinking of doing like a yellow/aqua combo...maybe using some of these Heather Bailey fabrics, and making the bedding and curtains myself.

We have a bunch of pictures of Hannah, hopefully Sweetie can get those digitized for me soon and I'll get them posted later this week! :) :)

7 Comments:

Blogger LivG said...

Congratulations!!!

Her nursery will be lovely:)

January 21, 2009 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

COngrats!!!! The colors sound great. (although I too am a fan of the space/robot theme! lol)

January 21, 2009 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger EliseBlaha said...

congrats! how exciting!!

January 21, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Oooh!! I had a feeling you were going to have a girl! :) :)
You will love it...I'm really glad that we had Katie first, I think there's something special about your first baby being a girl. :)
But of course we're really excited about having a boy too!
Congrats!

January 21, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

The stuff in the second room looks more like the yarn that you bought to give me to make stuff for you.

January 21, 2009 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I'm confused, is your baby's name Hannah? Those nurseries are super cute! Love the bed in the first one!

January 21, 2009 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations!! :)

January 21, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com