Friday, January 16, 2009

Someone DID scrapbook today!

And it was me!
It was a little too late in the afternoon to take a good picture, but oh well...here is my page of our first ultrasound photo/first prenatal appoinment. It all seems so long ago now...but I suppose it's been almost 11 weeks already! We're getting ready for our BIG ultrasound now, so very exciting.

At Christmas I had felt baby moving a couple of times...but not much since then, but last night that baby was sure excited about something...I felt like I had a little bag of popcorn going crazy in there! I get so excited when I can feel the little one moving...I can't wait until I feel the movements ALL the time, I think that will be really reassuring. ...I worry a lot about little Kit!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charin Adams said...

Yay! :)
I know what you mean about the movements, it's completely natural to worry when you don't notice any movement for a little bit (or about 20 minutes, if you're like me! haha)
Can't wait to hear the news of your big appointment! :)

January 16, 2009 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That's my favorite part about being pregnant! Feeling the baby move!

January 16, 2009 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger LivG said...

So exciting! I am so happy for you! Sometimes I miss being pregnant, but I need a break now after my three LoL!

January 16, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com