Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The problem with buying a cheap house...

The problem is all the money I want to spend to make it exactly what I want!

I am in love with this kitchen, but I'm not sure I want to know how much it would cost to have my kitchen cabinets shipped from the UK. :(

We sign papers today to have our closing date moved up to March 30th! :) Which means the 5.25% interest rate that we locked in on Saturday will actually be in effect when the deal is done. :) I am telling you, now is the time to buy, I'm getting so excited about April and fixing up our house, and May and LIVING in our house!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Nice kitchen! I can't wait to see all that you do to your new house! I still want to see those before pictures by the way no matter what you think of them. I want to get an idea of what the house is like.

March 11, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Sweet kitchen! No, you probably don't want to know the cost of shipping from UK, not to mention thinking about how much those cabinets cost to begin with! Dude, it is so cool that you get to customize your house just how you want. Is it surreal that you're going to own your own home? Nice interest rate!!! And I bet you're looking forward to that killer rebate you'll be getting from the government. The timing really did work out for you guys! And I'm with Jenny, I want to see pictures of the inside of your new place! Glad you were able to get an earlier closing date. 'Cause you'll just be getting farther along as time passes! (=bigger prego belly) You look so cute by the way! I knew you would be one of those women. So much excitement going on for you in these next few months! I can't wait to see Hannah!!! Oh, and you have to let me know your new address so I can send you stuff to your new place. Word. Because, you know, your birthday is coming up, and you have a baby on the way...

Love you Joy!!!

March 11, 2009 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger LivG said...

How exciting! That is a beautiful kitchen!!!

March 12, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

So excited for you!! :) That is a really cute kitchen...maybe you can just do an "inspired by" version :) :)

March 12, 2009 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Your kitchen is cute but I like the Cambridge Alabaster Kitchen design best.

March 14, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com