Monday, January 12, 2009

17 weeks


This picture was taken last weekend when I was 17 weeks along, I feel like my belly is getting pretty huge, even though baby is only the size of a bell pepper! We were supposed to be having our ultrasound today, but it's been rescheduled for Wednesday the 21st. :) More waiting. I feel like pregnancy is just A LOT of waiting...waiting to not feel like crap, waiting for appointments, ultrasounds, waiting to finally get to hold the baby!
Holding Jenny's Addison at Christmas was really nice, she is the sweetest little thing, it makes me really anxious for our little one to get here, even though it's still 5 months away! And now looking at pictures of our new birthday niece (Ada was born on Jason's birthday!) makes me really impatient again.
I feel like any day now I'll get back to scrapbooking...my goal is to do a page on Friday. :) We'll see! We've finally gotten things cleaned up around here after getting back from our Kansas Christmas trip...now I just need the motivation to take down the Christmas decorations...mostly just the tree, we didn't do much other decorating this year.

7 Comments:

Blogger Charin Adams said...

Aww, you look so cute!! :) :)
I understand the waiting part..it was a lot worse when I was pregnant with Katie. Now she's keeping me distracted some but I still can't wait for my little man to get here. :)
So you'll be able to find out the sex of the baby soon if you want to! :)
(Don't feel bad about not scrapping, I think I only have once or twice and I'm 32 weeks along) :)

January 12, 2009 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger LivG said...

You look beautiful and you are so glowing!

Yes, there is a whole heck of a lot of waiting, but it is all so worth it:)

It seems like it is going fast though to me! 17 weeks already! Seems like just yesterday I found out your were pregnant!

January 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger mudmaven said...

You look wonderful! And like everyone is already telling you - it will be worth every minute of the wait! ~chris

January 13, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Nice belly! I know what you mean about pregnancy being a lot of waiting. Can't wait to find out what you guys are having!

January 13, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

:) you're cute as always!

January 16, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger ttsjf said...

Gotta say what everyone else is saying. You look beautiful, happy and healthy.

January 16, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady, ever!

January 27, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com