Thursday, July 24, 2008

Name That Stamp: Day 7!

Today's winner is Jenny with "i'm drawing a blank on this one" he he he he he he he he he. Ok, I was totally kidding, forgive me, I'm half asleep still. The REAL winner is Veronica with "wet paint." Veronica, please email me with your address, and I'll get your stamp to you asap!


Today's stamp I think is my favorite of the bunch, and here are a couple of layouts I made using it. He he he, I had to giggle to myself a lot as I sat there using my cutterbees to cut out the stamped image for the "do you love me?" layout....he he he he...get it? He he he...cause I used the cutterbee scissors and the stamp is a bunch of honeycomb shapes? He he he, really, forgive me, little scrapbooking joke there, I promise, I'll get more rest before writing tomorrow's post!


Don't forget to leave your name in the comments of Thursday's post (the 17th) to be entered in a random drawing for the loop-de-loo stamp...you don't have to leave a name for the entire set, but since several of you have already, thanks, I'll pick one of those at the end of the week as well. Thanks so much for your help!

11 Comments:

Blogger bassetsnbrits said...

hmm, this is tough, you already used 'honeycomb' in your description so that must be out :)

How about:

DNA
Molecules
spot on or
beeswax

ps, this is my fave too!

July 24, 2008 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

hypnotic honeycomb
honeybee
stingless

July 24, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Man, I really thought you chose mine! Too bad. Don't you love that pic of Josh and Jeremy in their goofy hats? Oh and my name for this one is

Bubbles

July 24, 2008 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Hansen said...

I thought Honey Comb too when I saw it!

How about You are the Bee's Knees?

July 24, 2008 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Super Cellular
Cell Spell
hyper honeycombs

July 24, 2008 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Anne House said...

Matrix
BeeHive
Bubblicious
Cell-tastic
Hive got a thing for you

July 24, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger ScrappyPam said...

Ooh, I like this stamp! Reminds me of Tetris, sorta. I'd name it:

Tetrominoes

Get it? ;) (I know. I'm a dork.)

July 24, 2008 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Tami Bayer said...

Bee my honey

July 24, 2008 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger liannallama said...

those LO's are super and I love this stamp! What a fun game this is!
:>

July 24, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Organic Honeycomb

July 24, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Bubble wrap, or remember that Flash Bubbles game you were addicted to several months ago? Name it whatever that was called!

I've so enjoyed this week Joy and getting to help you name all your wonderful creations! What a fabulous idea! I love you.

July 24, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com