Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stupid things that I do

Sometimes I do really stupid things that totally embarrass me...so what am I gonna do...post them here for your amusement!

One thing is that I open my cell phone and listen for a dialtone! Usually no one is around when this happens, so it's not so bad, but I'm pretty sure I still blush when I do it! :)

The other one is worse...cause it's something I say to people...he he he. The past couple of times that we've gone to movies and I buy the tickets the ticket lady says "enjoy the movie!" and I reply to her with "you too!" Heh...all the time when I go to the store or whereever...people are like "have a nice day" and I say "you too" so it's like a habit....poor movie ticket girls...I always laugh at myself after I realize what I've said.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the movie thing the other day...I started to say it, got half way through and then just kind of trailed off...hahaha!

June 3, 2008 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Haha! I think I've done the movie thing too. The phone thing is just a weird Joy thing.

June 4, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Your not the only one Joy! :)

June 5, 2008 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Funny stuff!

June 7, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com