Thursday, May 29, 2008

This week's project.

JoAnn's finally had pillowforms on sale 50% off this week, so I went yesterday and bought seven. :) I did four for the living room...three in the same fabric as the curtains...and one in red for the big brown recliner....I thought the red would be less girly...but some people think the red is more of a pink...so who knows! :) And I did three for the bedroom...the two turquoise-y colored ones and I recycled my owl purse into a pillow. I loved that purse and carried it long after the lining had started to give way, and when Jenny got me a new owl purse for my birthday I decided to recycle the old one into a pillow. He's pretty cute, huh? :) I think so!



5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Ooooh! Those look cool! I like the long ones that you have on the two chairs. And, the owl purse pillow looks uber good too.

May 29, 2008 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Wow, I am officially supremely jealous in every sense of the word.

I gotta get me an owl purse/pillow...

May 29, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

I looked at the pictures before I read your comment and I was like that looks like joy's owl purse so I went back and read.

May 29, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Did you make the first owl purse or did you find it somewhere? I'm guessing the latter since Jenny got you a new one. I love the pillow! So I guess your project is officially done now. What next?

May 29, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

looks great, joyful! you never cease to amaze me.

June 2, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com