Monday, May 19, 2008

Craigslist Success!



Thursday I finally made my first successful purchase from craigslist! :) Back in September or so when we were getting ready to move we had emailed about a couple of things on there...but it was always too late, but last week I finally had success, I bought this TV stand. :) We are really pleased with it.

I also had my heart broken. :( By the time I talked my hubby into letting me get these chairs they were already bought. Aren't they great!!? I love them, and they would go great with our bedroom...but alas, it was not meant to be...I have really bad luck with furniture sometimes. Ah well.

4 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

I love that tv stand! And bummer about the chairs, those are way cool!

May 19, 2008 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Oooh! This post totally reminded me that I could count my first craigslist purchase as a first for the year!

May 20, 2008 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Wow those are a lot of cords going on with the computer!

May 20, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Jason Jaeger said...

yeah, they power the flux capacitor and proton packs... It's a bit of an eye sore, but really comes in handy when I need to bust some ghosts in the future.

May 20, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com