Monday, May 19, 2008

O.O.T.T.W.I.L.A.T.Q.A.Y.A.Y.H.T.F.I.T. A.B.C.A.P.I.A.N.D.A.E.T.T.Y.F.S.A.H.

I took this from Magen's blog. :)

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
our apartment
old ladies' homes
Pick N Save
the gym (when I'm good)

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Um........
my grandma
that's the only one I can think of who really emails me!

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Subway
Olive Garden
Napoli's
Noodles & Company

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
at my parents' house
at Jenny's house
at Joanne's house
at Magen's house
(heh...see a pattern?)

E) Four people I think will respond:
well...
Jenny?
Joanne?
Jillian?
Rachel?
(I never really think anyone will...but you never know!)

F) Four TV shows I watch all the time:
only 4!!?
:) The Office
The Young and the Restless
Divine Design
Smallville

4 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Responding! And what do all those letters stand for? I guess I'll go to Magen's blog to try and find a clue.

May 19, 2008 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Yay, Joy! Thanks for sharing!! :)

May 20, 2008 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

The young and the restless? Wow, you're one of those girls aren't you? haha

May 20, 2008 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

hehe. i love you.

also, will i ever get to see the couch as a finished product? I'm DYING here! ;)

May 22, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com