Sunday, January 6, 2008

Starting the year with a clean space...


We had people over on New Years Day, so new years eve was actually spent doing a bunch of cleaning. On the up-side, I got my scrap space all cleaned up so that I could start the new year off all fresh. :) Now I just need to get all of my Christmas photos developed, and a little bit of extra time, and I'll get to scrap. I have so many ideas...just no time. I'm not working Thursday, though, so I plan to work out BIG TIME, and get lots of scrapping done...maybe I'll even get started on a sewing project or two, I get giddy just thinking about it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

What sewing projects do you have?

January 6, 2008 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Woah, you have a lot of scrapping stuff!

January 6, 2008 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Cool! You'd better post pictures of these projects!

January 7, 2008 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Yay for clean scrap rooms! :)
Mine is a huge mess right now, I made my mother-in-law a thirty page scrapbook for Christmas in one day...I haven't gotten the energy to clean that mess! :)

January 8, 2008 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Kathleen Summers said...

Don't ya love a nice organized creative space?! Yay, congrats!

Hey, thanks for coming by my blog and commenting.

Blessings!

January 9, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com